The power of place, permanence, and purpose.
Fall Imagine Gala & Auction
Thursday, September 24, 2015
Portland Art Museum
Kriedel Grand Ballroom
Featuring musical guest:
Julianne Johnson-Weiss & Band
For sponsorship and information, please contact:
Director of Resource Development
503.953.1100 x 102
Registration is now open!
For tickets and to learn more, please click on the tab below.
- All are welcome! Share your support for Bridge Meadows expansion plans in Beaverton!
- Bridge Meadows in Reader's Digest: "13 Unsung Heroes Who Will Restore Your Faith in Our Country"
- Community Voices: Portland Radio Project’s series on Bridge Meadows on 99.1FM
- Bridge Meadows featured in The Wall Street Journal: “How to Make the Most of Longer Lives"
- The Oregonian: Expansion plans for "Bridge Meadows Beaverton" progressing
- Shop at AmazonSmile and Amazon will make a donation to Bridge Meadows!
- Participate in the Fred Meyer Community Rewards Program
- Bridge Meadows receives 2014 Eisner Prize for Intergenerational Excellence
- Elders and Foster Families Find Common Ground at Bridge Meadows - The Bridge Meadows community in Portland, Oregon provides affordable housing and a support network for low-income elders and families in the process of adopting foster children.
- Housing Unit Gives Low-Income Seniors Reduced Rent For Volunteering With Foster Kids - Featured in The Huffington Post: The intrigue and interest around Bridge Meadows’ intergenerational community in the Portsmouth neighborhood of North Portland continues to spread across the nation.
- PBS News Hour at Bridge Meadows - "At a special housing development in Oregon, families who adopt foster children live side by side with seniors who volunteer their time in exchange for affordable rent. The NewsHour's Cat Wise reports how members of the intergenerational community find support and connection together."